When I was pregnant, one of my good friends told me about a song called, "I will carry you", by Selah. I listened to it, and it was so sad, but also so touching. A book was also written, called, "I will carry you" by Angie Smith. Her husband is in the band, Selah. She wrote a book and her husband's band wrote a song in memory of their daughter, Audrey Caroline.
Midway through her pregnancy Angie and Todd found out their daughter would likely not survive birth and if she did, her life on earth would be very short. Even though her daughter only lived a few hours, she had a huge impact on many lives.
Today, I pray for Angie Smith, her husband and all of the mama's and papa's that had to say good-bye to their babies far too soon. I pray for all of their little angels.
Angie has an inspirational blog, Bring the Rain at wwww.angiesmithonline.com
No comments:
Post a Comment