I went to her blog and immediately my heart poured open for this family. They had recently had a baby and found out at delivery that she had an extremely rare skin disorder called Harlequin Ichthyosis. This causes her skin to grow very quickly and puts her at risk for infections. There is a lot of care to keep her skin healthy and free from infection. Her parents are amazing and so is this little girl.
I encourage you to check out her blog, www.blessedbybrenna.blogspot.com
I know I have been blessed from reading it and I am sure you will too.
Today, I pray for Brenna. I pray for health and happiness. I pray for healing upon her skin. I pray she stays infection free. I pray for her parents and her big brother for happiness and peace.
Jill, I have so enjoyed your posts through this series. Thanks for offering up my little cousin in prayer :)
ReplyDelete